Residential Roofing in Caledonia, WI
The roofing experts at Vesel Services can handle all your residential roofing needs in Caledonia, WI, whether that is a roofing replacement and tear-off or just a repair.
The roof is one of the most important parts of a house as a damaged or improperly installed roof can lead to extensive water damage to the rest of your home. We ensure that we install it right the first time and back it up with our great warranties.
Our Residential Roofing Services
From using the Owens Corning’s hottest selling Duration Shingles series to the distinguished Devonshire shingle line with timeless beauty for a natural slate look, we are sure to find the right quality roofing products for your roof. Vesel also uses IKO asphalt shingles and high-quality accessory products made right here in North America.
If you are looking for a visual transformation of your home, a well chosen composition roof will change the way that you view your home. Every home has a different requirement for roofing, so Vesel Services is always sure to provide you with a patient needs analysis and recommendation to cover all aspects of your project from style to all costs associated with your new roof project.
You may choose from almost every type of roofing type. We will make sure that you know the benefits of your product options before you decide on your product. Wisconsin storms can provide plenty of punishment to your roof. Our dimensional roofing shingles provide an extremely high level of hail impact resistance. A high quality shingle will also provide protection against the extreme temperature changes that we experience in Wisconsin and save you from the damage that thermal shock causes to inferior roofing materials.
Installation quality will trump the quality of your roofing product choice when it comes to the finished look and longevity of your roof. Vesel only installs the very best product, Owens Corning, and we are sure to install your roof as per manufacturer guidelines with the added care and quality that Vesel Services is well known for. Vesel is your local preferred Owens Corning installer.
Call for a free estimate and financial options today.
VARIETY OF SHINGLES
SPECIALTY AND SYNTHETIC
OWENS CORNING TECHNOLOGY
Similar to the energy-efficient appliances in your home, residential roofing products can provide energy-saving qualities. Owens Corning™ Duration Premium Cool roofing shingles can help reduce your energy bills when installed properly. These shingles reflect solar energy, decreasing the amount of heat transferred to a home’s interior—and the amount of air conditioning needed to keep it comfortable. Actual savings will vary based on geographic location and individual building characteristics. Call Vesel Services today for more information.
Common Types Of Residential Roofing Materials
Using the right roofing materials for your home not only improves its value but also protects your investment as well. Whether renovating your old roof or just installing a new one, it would be advisable to look for the best and most affordable materials possible in the market. Several considerations also need to be made before deciding on the best roofing material for your house.
Some of these factors include fire codes and regulations, special installation needs, maintenance requirements, performance on extreme weather, and the roof’s performance as well. Nonetheless, whatever your preferences are, you need proper understanding of the different residential roofing materials available on the market, their pros and cons as well. Some of the common residential roofing materials are discussed below.
1. Asphalt Shingles: Asphalt shingles are some of the most common roofing materials in the US. The reason for this is because they are very easy to install, and affordable too. Asphalt shingles are manufactured using cellulose (or other organic materials) and fiberglass which helps reinforce its strength. The main advantages of investing in asphalt shingles is that, they are less expensive and are available in a wide variety of colors and designs.
2. Concrete and Clay Tiles: Clay and Concrete tiles are some of the most durable roofing materials there is. Many people use these tiles to help improve their home’s value, texture, and elegance. Although extremely durable, clay and concrete tiles are heavy and should be installed by a professional. Aside from these, these roofing materials make your home energy efficient and are fire resistant as well. Southwestern, Mediterranean, Spanish, and Mission-style homes can significantly benefit from concrete and/or clay roofing tiles.
3. Metal Roofing: Metal roofs are also very common around the world. This is because metal roofs are extremely resistant to harsh weather conditions, and also do last for long. Metal roofs, however, come in two different types: shingle and panel. The metal roofs can either be made of copper, aluminum, zinc, or stainless steel, with each costing differently. Some of the reasons why many people (in hot areas) prefer metal roofs is because the metal sheets reflect solar heat, and do last much longer than wood or asphalt.
4. Slate: If you are looking for elegance and beauty combined with extreme durability, slate roof is the way to go. Slate is available in various color shades ranging from black, green, and purple. Other benefits of investing in slate roofs include the fact that, it is sustainable and fire-resistant. Proper and professional installation is however required to get the best out of this. Slate can however be expensive, which is why it is not very common in residential places.
5. Wood and Shake Shingles: Wood shingles are a perfect roofing material for many. This is because it produces rustic and elegant looks on your roof, and is durable as well. Although a go-to roofing material, you need to be careful especially if living in fire-prone areas. Nonetheless, you can as well go for Class A fire-rated roofing materials as a safety measure. Wood roof is however susceptible to rotting and mold growth hence, require regular maintenance and servicing to keep it in check.
You can also ask us, your roofing expert, for advice on the right roofing material for your house, with the choice based on your budget and preferences.